Fall Gtg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EMO, your pretty close to me and Tony. If work travel plans change I'll be there for sure! Anyone who goes will have the opportunity of meeting two of the coolest people I've ever met, Shaun and Amanda are truly class acts!

EMO, your pretty close to me and Tony. If work travel plans change I'll be there for sure! Anyone who goes will have the opportunity of meeting two of the coolest people I've ever met, Shaun and Amanda are truly class acts!

Don't forget Red :)

Thanks John, back atcha

That's right BITCHES!!!! Time to come out and play!!! HAHA.... Make sure and bring those slow ass, heavy trucks!! it'll probably be 70* and sunny and I'm ready to whoop some SS (Slow Shitbag) Truck ass!!! :flag:

--Ryan

I just have a slow minivan on 20's, but I'm game.

lol. If I'm not in the ss, I'll be in an old beater with a bench seat and column shifter. It sounds rough and shakes a little, so I think it needs a tune up.

HAHA!! That's a Great idea!!! WE should have Beater races!!! The slowest 1/4 EVER!!! LOL.... I don't have anything slower, maybe my quad :dunno: and I doubt it needs a tune up.... remember, its a Chevy, it probably needs an engine. lol

HAHA!! That's a Great idea!!! WE should have Beater races!!! The slowest 1/4 EVER!!! LOL.... I don't have anything slower, maybe my quad :dunno: and I doubt it needs a tune up.... remember, its a Chevy, it probably needs an engine. lol

lol. Maybe my sarcasm didn't come across very well... the beater I referenced above is a 79 fairmont that run's low 11's on motor and has lost to the ss. I'll see you guys in a couple weeks. :lurk:

lol. Maybe my sarcasm didn't come across very well... the beater I referenced above is a 79 fairmont that run's low 11's on motor and has lost to the ss. I'll see you guys in a couple weeks. :lurk:

oh god PLEASE being the Fairmont!!! I had a 78 that I really wish I still had!! Those are awesome cars.