Hid Issues/Problems

Cool good info. Well this is my very 1st HID kit, so im not supposed to know this stuff. What if i got a 10,000K bulb and just DDM bulbs suck ass and arent gonna get that blue anyway. So i could order new 10,000K bulbs and be in the same boat... I may just settle with em.

Thats very true. But at least that way you have another set if one goes out.

The Top ones look like 8,000K to me. They have a little bit whiter tint to them. I think the ones below look more blue.

You have to remember that the 8,000K actually produce more light than the 10,000k

I can tell by looking at those pics that the top is 8,000k and the bottome are 10,000k. I can tell the tops are brighter and whiter and the bottoms ar darker and bluer

go to ebay and pick any random dealer to buy from, their 10ks are really blue on ebay. you dont have to have the same brand bulbs and ballasts. the only bad thing about HIDs is its kind of a roll of the dice whether they are going tto be the way you want them or not. since you have ballasts just get bulbs off of ebay, dont waste you time or money with "big" brand companies when it comes to headlights

I also ordered 35w 10k for a buddy of mine and when first put in looked like 6k but now that it has been a couple weeks they are way bluer now. I disagree with buying cheap bulbs. you get wat you pay for with headlights. I have had numerous amounts of cheap hids off egay and they always have problems and never honor warranty.

Sent From My Droid X on Vortex