Hydro Boost

03JUSTIN

got my hydro boost installed tonight that i picked up from a salvage yard my dads shop buys all our used parts from.its out an 06 hd they sold me the hydro boost unit,peddle,all the lines,and the pump for 100 bucks.i only ran i to one problem,i had to drill a new hole in the firewall so i could get it bolted up.other than that it was a easy task,other than it was a pain in the ass getting under the dash

.post-11977-040986300 1321336493_thumb.jpg

Edited by 03JUSTN (see edit history)

Guys what does this do for your truck?

What FI does for acceleration, this does for deceleration.

I must say, I just got mine done a few hours ago, and hydroboost plus baer extreme 6 piston brakes plus 15" rotors plus SS brake lines equals stops from hell.

sent from my thunderbolt

Guys what does this do for your truck?

gives you whiplash when braking.

CHP, only if I could get my truck along side yours around 60 mph then slam the brakes to show how much better the hydroboost setup is compared to my stock brakes. Have you noticed your ABS becoming alot more active with the hydroboost?

Sorry to thread jack 03Justn, just curious about how this affects the ABS system.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

What FI does for acceleration, this does for deceleration.

I must say, I just got mine done a few hours ago, and hydroboost plus baer extreme 6 piston brakes plus 15" rotors plus SS brake lines equals stops from hell.

sent from my thunderbolt

good to know u finaly installed itpepsicheer.gif

I just finished mine lastnight the procharger made it a pain in the ass.the only thing that helped me was that I have the innovators west 8 rib and the power steering pulley bolts on so I didn't have to remove the procharger to get the power steering pump off.

I have ebc rotors,pads and ss brakelines and now the hydroboost and it will stop on a dime. The only thing I don't like is the play in the peddel.

Thanks sinr98 I drove it last night and it kept say service brake booster on the cluster