Chrome Stock 20s wheels

• 2 weeks later...
What other place besides TYBYRNE sells these?

i have the oem wheels the dealer i purchased truck send them for me to get dipped came out really nice and i did not pay a peeny as long as they got the sell :jester:

did you type that in a hurry??? kinda hard to understand :wtf:

i have the oem wheels the dealer i purchased truck send them for me to get dipped came out really nice and i did not pay a peeny as long as they got the sell :jester:

Interpretation:

i have the oem wheels<He has the orginal wheels

the dealer i purchased truck send them for me to get dipped came out really nice<His dealer sent them in and had them dipped and they came out really nice.

and i did not pay a peeny as long as they got the sell<He didn't have to pay for the chroming if he bought the SS

Interpretation Bill is in the mail :jester:

Interpretation:

i have the oem wheels<He has the orginal wheels

the dealer i purchased truck send them for me to get dipped came out really nice<His dealer sent them in and had them dipped and they came out really nice.

and i did not pay a peeny as long as they got the sell<He didn't have to pay for the chroming if he bought the SS

Interpretation Bill is in the mail :jester:

damn u beat me i wanted to interpret

Archived