Tennessee Baby

mcmahan

Got a new tattoo its the 3 stars from the TN flag. let me know what yall think. Its 30 min fresh so still got a little plasma coming out. Thats why it looks dark in spots

IMG_20111118_200958.jpg

IMG_20111118_230535.jpg

IMG_20111118_230519.jpg

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

The lone star looks better ;) nice tattoos btw

lone star my ass lol yall want to be like TN so bad, steal our T and do a variation of our colors, orange and white lol

you know its true we were at state before TX and the SEC just rules. Texas A&M came to the real division.

Just pointing out facts lol :jester:

lone star my ass lol yall want to be like TN so bad, steal our T and do a variation of our colors, orange and white lol

you know its true we were at state before TX and the SEC just rules. Texas A&M came to the real division.

Just pointing out facts lol :jester:

SEC does rule!!!...

...But not Tennessee, Dooley is already gonna be on a short leash if he doesn't start showing improvement soon. Roll Tide!

Justin....I love you but you gotta be all you can be and just sleeve out that arm! :yellow_loser: Looks good bo.

its almost there. my left arm is sleeved and there is just a few places on my right arm that needs some. It will be done before i leave

Texas was it's own country, Texas where oil was found and Texas edition chevy's are bad ass, everythings

Bigger in Texas, and we have H-town drug capital of the world

Thats something to brag about drug capital rofl kids care about dumb crap and to be real Texas was part of Mexico and was apart of the Louisiana purchase. Your gonna need to bring more to the table hero if your gonna start a state battle with me. Oh and how long was Texas in the confederacy yea thats what I though. Do some reading get to know history guy

Thats something to brag about drug capital rofl kids care about dumb crap and to be real Texas was part of Mexico and was apart of the Louisiana purchase. Your gonna need to bring more to the table hero if your gonna start a state battle with me. Oh and how long was Texas in the confederacy yea thats what I though. Do some reading get to know history guy

Texas was fought for not just bought lol don't take it to heart man just here stirring the pot :)

Edited by La SS (see edit history)

Texas was fought for not just bought lol don't take it to heart man just here stirring the pot :)

Lol its funny to see a "grown man" get all upset and mad and start posting, shit talk it makes me laugh on irl, and I was complementing on a tat and a joke, and a "man" as he prolly thinks he is, gets his grown man panties in a knot lol makes me laugh, let's see what he's got to say? Still I was Jk at what I said :) so post away :)

And. Actually Texas was it's own state before is sided with the confedarcy, whatch what you say "guy" history major here ;)

Yeah so shut the **** up, Texas! Bitch!

and you wander why no one like you and believe me people really dont like you we make fun of you all the time so talk all you can cause it aint gonna hurt me and its a plus because you make yourself look even more like a ass lol if my can recall wasnt you the one cry about myself and other members getting on you about your mouth and I believe you were the one asking us to stop cause you didnt want to fight lol

I think I see a ban coming on :yellow_loser::seeya:

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)