Thanxgiving Plans?

T-Bag

What's everyone's doing for Thanxgiving?

Tomorrow I have a work potluck, turkey with all the extras.

T-Day gonna spend with parents, am an only child so, we make a choice quality prime rib with a nice au jus, mmmhmmm, homemade vegetable casserole, stuffing, garlic bread and a dutch applie pie!

Friday off work, takin the VHO out.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your familes!

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Tomorrow is a half day at work so i'll probably hit the gym early and go home a stare at my supercharger. lol

I'll probably spend turkey day sanding down the grey mesh inserts on the SS grill I bought and paint them black then install it.

Friday I'll be out with the rest of the crazy people waiting in line trying to get a good deal...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sadly since the passing of my grandmother the fam is being torn apart. I was officially uninvited in my own house, so just taking a long walk with my beagle, taking pictures of nature, see the gf, visiting my buddy and eating dinner with him and his gf maybe, get some "suffering bastards" at a chinease restaurant along with "scorpion bowls", and of course a few "Mexican thanksgivings" (tequilla and whiskey shot).

Happy thanksgiving to all and hope yours are filled with great memories :pepsicheer:

All the guys in my family will be heading down to our cabin to hunt the rest of the week. We have a tradition of having thanksgiving out there.. NO WIVES, GF's, FIANCES..... once you hit 12 your with us! love this time of year haha. Hope we bag a few whitetails in between. cheers.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Work all day tomorrow getting our Monday publication out.

Thursday - My GF thanksgiving dinner, My Mom's side of the family thanksgiving, and then my dads somewhere in between.

Friday - Might try to catch a side job to get some money up for Christmas.

Work all day tomorrow getting our Monday publication out.

Thursday - My GF thanksgiving dinner, My Mom's side of the family thanksgiving, and then my dads somewhere in between.

Friday - Might try to catch a side job to get some money up for Christmas.

I know this is off topic, but I really like your signature man.

Sorry to hear that man. I have only one grandparent left and I know how that goes.

Sadly since the passing of my grandmother the fam is being torn apart. I was officially uninvited in my own house, so just taking a long walk with my beagle, taking pictures of nature, see the gf, visiting my buddy and eating dinner with him and his gf maybe, get some "suffering bastards" at a chinease restaurant along with "scorpion bowls", and of course a few "Mexican thanksgivings" (tequilla and whiskey shot).

Happy thanksgiving to all and hope yours are filled with great memories :pepsicheer:

I'm going to Sonora, TX. My grandma and other relatives live there. Hoping to spend time with family, eat a lot, and have a some brews. Also, my godson is there so i'll get to spend some time with him.

Then, Friday back at work.

Off till friday!!

Tomorrow- roubd up last minute items for dinner on thurs. Pumpkin pie, etc....

Thurs-stay home help out a bit with the cooking, then play some highly addicting MW3 & my new game Madden 12!!

work friday but I am lineing up early friday for a new tv I want from samsclub. Then head to work later.in the evening, ugh.

Happy turkey day fellas

Work tomorrow off turkey day get some football games going in the morning with friends. Later on go to my mom and dads with the fam for dinner then back to work Friday then off for the weekend. I'm tryin to come up with a good lie to get Friday off well see how that gos tomorrow.

Work till 8am, get 2hrs of sleep, go to the in-laws for lunch and dinner, then back home for 4hrs of sleep then back to work.

Can't pass up triple time + holiday pay for two days......$

Happy thanksgiving to everyone!