Couple Of Pictures

super88

So I had a loud as noise coming from my belt or tensioner, I took the truck to my friends shop last night and we ended up replacing the idler pulley and getting a new belt. While there I also cleaned out my air filter.. The photos are at my best friends shop. Bobbys a diesel mechanic.

SS25.jpgSS24.jpgSS23.jpgSS22-1.jpgSS21-1.jpgSS20-1.jpg

post-20833-081688000 1322067129_thumb.jpg

Thank you I would of never thought of that.. I m assuming its pretty easy to do? Do you have any photos of how it should be?

You might want to think about rerouting your radiator hose that your clod air intake is resting on or at least heat wrap it. Its turning you cold air intake into an oven. Just some food for thought.

Thank you I would of never thought of that.. I m assuming its pretty easy to do? Do you have any photos of how it should be?

I don't have any pics. But you would need to cut the hose to make it alot shorter, remove the plastic clip holding the hose to the intake. Then you can heat wrap either the radiator hose or the intake tube. I actually did both.

Sorry If I seem dumb to all this.. Were could I get that heat wrap and are there colors for that?

I don't have any pics. But you would need to cut the hose to make it alot shorter, remove the plastic clip holding the hose to the intake. Then you can heat wrap either the radiator hose or the intake tube. I actually did both.

Sorry If I seem dumb to all this.. Were could I get that heat wrap and are there colors for that?

Not dumb at all. I've seen heat wrap and most Autozones, Checkers, and Pep Boys. I have only seen it in tan and black. I used tan and painted it black. Alot of people say the black bleeds when you wet it before putting it on.