Will These Shackles Work

DGIEPSS

sorry guys i have searched and searched for a 3 inch shackle i have a 2/2 drop now and want to get the back a little lower so if anyone could tell me in these will work on a 03 SSS i would be greatful thanks guys

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360402255837&category=33586&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_4407wt_1348

sorry guys i have searched and searched for a 3 inch shackle i have a 2/2 drop now and want to get the back a little lower so if anyone could tell me in these will work on a 03 SSS i would be greatful thanks guys

http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_4407wt_1348

They don't list 1500 except for the HD model so i would say no . if you are using 2" shackles i would get some 2" hangers

and move the existing shackles up 1 hole (you may have to grind the gusset a little for clearance) . i did this when i needed to go lower from the 2/2 drop i was running .. if you use just 3" shackles your drive shaft angles will be off and you will have vibrations and need to get some shims to correct this problem.. and if the roads in NJ are as bad as mass. you will want to add some helper bags because you will only have an 1" or 2" of travel and will be slamming of the bump stops over bumps.......chris

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)

I have a set of those at home. I tried to put them on and they don't fit. They are to tall and hit the underside of the bed. You could cut some of the last mount off but like mentioned before the drive line will be off and require shims. You will also have to use shock relocaters to get them back to the right angle.