Ford Lightning

surfssup95

Why does all the lightning owners/fans think it is so special? It only has 380hp and 450ft-tq! And after all its supercharged if you supercharge a silveradoSS u get 500plus hp. and will smash any lightning to pieces just about any.? So what gives?dry.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah exactly what I always say! I hate lightnings so much everytime I pass by one I rev my engine.. I have beat a couple and I have lost as well.. But if I had the money for a supercharger I would killed those bastards the majority of the time! I mean really when do you ever hear people say yeah I fixed up my 5.4 triton... Ford sucks :pepsicheer:

well idk about you but i think i am the shit cruising around in my SSS because its fast (for a truck) and looks dam good! i mean yes if we put a supercharger/turbo on our SS it would probably be faster and more powerful but i guess its all about the $ you got. i am sure i would still lose to a lightning even though i have a few bolt ons cry.gif

plus if i have heard right our trucks were more expensive right out the dealer.

(lightning then SS then srt-10 rightquestion.gif)

but i was raised GM and i liked the idea of having a truck that can do work even though i never do work.Chevy_anim.gif

so i guess it comes down to the owner if the brag about who cares you like what you like and if they keep on pestering you then they are little sh@#s. like all srt-4 owners haven't met one that is not a major tool and i have two friends who have them!

yeah exactly what I always say! I hate lightnings so much everytime I pass by one I rev my engine.. I have beat a couple and I have lost as well.. But if I had the money for a supercharger I would killed those bastards the majority of the time! I mean really when do you ever hear people say yeah I fixed up my 5.4 triton... Ford sucks :pepsicheer:

bahahaha idk if its that i go to high school or if its ford but i always hear kids fixing there

f150s and 250s

3915.jpg

I dont even consider them trucks, more like a Geo Prizm without a hatch for the trunk.

However change the pulley on them and Ive heard you get some pretty darn good results.

My favorite video is seeing a Quad Cab Ram Srt-10 blow the doors off a Lightning. Priceless.

I have also beat a few lightning and beat by a few as well. The funniest thing was I pulled a friends boat to the ramp cause his was down. Low and behold when I get to the ramp a lightning guy was there talking crap. Funny thing is he had his friend tow his boat to the ramp because his wouldnt lol. I just laughed and told him. Whats a truck good for if you cant use it like one or have your fam or friends ride with you. I just told him he was jealous cause mine looked better could do more with it and if I added the same supercharger he had I would blow his doors off. Needless to say he shut up and hung his head as he walked away :thumbsdown:

:squintnoeswerdrun: Id rather have the Harley Davidson edition (certain year was the best), I believe those put out better numbers than the Lighnings IIRC.

I remember reading posts about the Harley trucks joining the sight here and talking mad trash back here in like 04 or 05, but I was just looking around on the site and not a member yet.

I let my brother race this truck and my bro got him in my SSS by about 1 1/2 length than the guy rolled down his window and gave a thumbs up! My bro said it was close for a bit then he just started to pull. :peelout:

I'd drive the wheels off a Raptor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5paAXmf_8A