Ford Lightning

surfssup95

i live in a small town and last night was a perfect example... my shops on the corner of 2 main roads and a kid that used to have a diesel f250 got a silver lightning (which is weird this thread pops up) he frequents the bars amd gas stations aroung there and seen my truck and dgiess's there once. well everyday he goes past there like 5 times and everytime is just WOT throught 2nd gear and when wet he does donuts in the gas station across the street. just last night i was installing my e fans and heard him a good 4 times. i use it as so much motivation. i cant wait to get a turbo and wait for him and just chase him down and blow his doors off! or get doug there with his blown sss to do it now!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I let my brother race this truck and my bro got him in my SSS by about 1 1/2 length than the guy rolled down his window and gave a thumbs up! My bro said it was close for a bit then he just started to pull. :peelout:

Jesus, what do you have done to your SS? Mine would not come close to beating a 600hp Hennessey.

Dude.... couldnt of put it any better!:cheers:

when I think of Ford all I think of is....Poop, Diabetes, Vomit, Diarrhea, Acid Reflux, Headaches, Bad Breath, Mold, Dumpsters, Bin Laden, Yellow Snow, lines at the DMV and the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black.

when I think of Ford all I think of is....Poop, Diabetes, Vomit, Diarrhea, Acid Reflux, Headaches, Bad Breath, Mold, Dumpsters, Bin Laden, Yellow Snow, lines at the DMV and the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black.

sorry to see you feel that way about a company that produces the safest frames in the industry. Saved my life, I should be a vegetable and the plug would have been pulled. I have brain damage but I am still walking this day, may have severe pain/medical injuries but to insult a car company like that is tasteless.

So an American car makes you think of Bin Laden? Seriously? :idiot:

my buddies Ford Explorer was the vehicle I was passenger in during the wreck. I would only purchase a Ford Diesel, things are tanks. What I use to plow with also. Not the new ones though, the 05s or 04s were mean machines. F-250 6.0L Powerstroke.

....i would buy a ford truck right now if i had the choice between the two dunno.gif because well i dont use trucks as trucks so the great mpg would be nice and i mean they are fast. i do not like boxes with all the curves imprinted on there trucks i like em. plus the raptor just looksbadasssmoker.gif

Edited by koopatroopa (see edit history)

....i would buy a ford truck right now if i had the choice between the two dunno.gif because well i dont use trucks as trucks so the great mpg would be nice and i mean they are fast. i do not like boxes with all the curves imprinted on there trucks i like em. plus the raptor just looksbadasssmoker.gif

iamwithstupid.gifiamwithstupid.gifiamwithstupid.gifiamwithstupid.gif but yeah those raptors are nice