To Buy Or Not To Buy Cladding?

So I came across ss cladding kit for a reg cab clone for what I feel is a steal but only problem is the seller is not willing to part out kit so im stuck and I don't know if i should purchase the entire kit?? I don't need the bed cladding or front fender cladding and would be willing to sell to get back some of the cost of purchasing the kit how much interest would there be for these parts?? And what would be a decent asking price? Any and all opinions would be helpful

I would jump on it. You said it was a steal right? How much if you don't mind me asking? I'm sure you can sell what you don't need. If I could go back I would of bought cladding a long time ago for my clone. You'll love the way your truck looks after the claddings on makes a big difference.

I would jump on it. You said it was a steal right? How much if you don't mind me asking? I'm sure you can sell what you don't need. If I could go back I would of bought cladding a long time ago for my clone. You'll love the way your truck looks after the claddings on makes a big difference.

Yea it was $600 for complete cladding kit...only issue i Have with the kit is I don't believe any if it is oem and I don't want it to be a cheap imitation especially since its out in Merced county and im in los angeles i don't want to drive out there and come back empty handed cuz kit didn't look original. yea I agree it does look way different I already have all bed cladding and tailgate moldings n front fender and its night and day