Hello From Afghanistan/Indiana

DaMykster

Hi Yall, I am currecntly deployed in Afghanistan( I have about 6 weeks til I am home), originally from Indiana just south of Indianapolis, I am happy to say I spent my deployment money on a 2004 Victory Red SS, I got it last week, I have been keeping an eye on this website ever since I got the idea of purchasing a SS. I have noticed there is alot of info on alot of different topics on here, I am glad to finally be able to join.

Welcome to the site. Nice lookin SS and should be fun to start moddin when you get home. I am currently in Afghanistan too - Leatherneck, but I have only been here about 2 months, still have 10 more to go. Again welcome and congrats on the purchase.

Welcome ....... and thankyou for your service::flag: ....... way to many red trucks talkin smack.:blahblah: ....... just sayin ........lol

squintnoeswerdrun.gif

black is where it is cant see me at night when i come zoomin by you (idk why my headlights arnt oncrackup.gif)

plus its the hardest color to keep clean and if you get a scratches on it is so noticeable believe me i would now a car wash gave me some awesome zebra stripes on my roll pan...now that i think of it that really isnt a positive is it :P

but ya man nice truck have fun moding and thankspatriot.gif

Thanks for all the welcoming, @ GymratSS where you stationed over here?, and to answer McMahan right now I am at Fob Gardez in RC East, but my home station is Fort Knox, I can't wait to drive my SSS for the first time!!

Thanks for all the welcoming, @ GymratSS where you stationed over here?, and to answer McMahan right now I am at Fob Gardez in RC East, but my home station is Fort Knox, I can't wait to drive my SSS for the first time!!

I am located at Camp Leatherneck which is also connected to Camp Bastion, 30 minute flight south west from Kandahar