Parts Are Piling Up!

TYLERTXSS

What all are they? DJM arms? I am looking to do the DJM drop next year if all goes well. Where did you order your stuff?

I have a DJM 3/4 drop w/ shocks, 228R cam, valve springs, hardened pushrods, hi flow cats....and thats all I remember off the top of my head lol

<br /><br />

<br />

I have a DJM 3/4 drop w/ shocks, 228R cam, valve springs, hardened pushrods, hi flow cats....and thats all I remember off the top of my head lol<br />

That's alot like the pile I had back in April time. I hope you are getting injectors also. Do you have a stall or any tranny upgrades?

I like my 228R. It ran 13.49 with supporting mods and a slightly shorter tire with a 3000 stall. I'm running a 3600 stall now so it should be interesting to see how much that improves it.

Where you at in afganiland? I just left active army in August my old company deploys next week to go back.

great minds think alike being in Korea I have got a pile going too 4/6 drop parts from DJM 228R cam injectors pushrods springs convertor ect ect just waiting on me to get back

That's alot like the pile I had back in April time. I hope you are getting injectors also. Do you have a stall or any tranny upgrades?

I like my 228R. It ran 13.49 with supporting mods and a slightly shorter tire with a 3000 stall. I'm running a 3600 stall now so it should be interesting to see how much that improves it.

Where you at in afganiland? I just left active army in August my old company deploys next week to go back.

Yeah I havent ordered injectors yet but they are on the list, I have one about a mile long. I fly UAV's up in the North. I was down south but I got into it with a Major who was being a douche and wanted to talk to me like I was still in the military so I had to explain life to him. I bought a 4L80 from Zach (ZachM89) and when I can figure out how to get it from his house to Jakes Performance in the Denton area they are gonna beef it up to their Level 2 which is warrantied for a year at 750hp.:pepsicheer:

great minds think alike being in Korea I have got a pile going too 4/6 drop parts from DJM 228R cam injectors pushrods springs convertor ect ect just waiting on me to get back

Yeah im ordering lik crazy now that Im making that Oprah money...I was too poor in the Army haha

3600 is still plenty streetable. i mean you can notice it but its fine. with the 3000 i had it drove just like stock. i would recommend going bigger than 3000 or you will just end up wanting more like me. unless you plan on towing alot. but to really get the most out of that cam i would say 2800 is too small.