My truck is famous, kind of :)

dcairns

I stopped by Pacific Performance last week to check on any news on the Whipple supercharger for the SS. They are the company that I am probably going to have install my Whipple as they have a ton of experience doing Whipples. While I was there, they asked if they could take a few pictures of my truck. Surprisingly they actually did something with them. If I had know they would actually be putting them on their website, I would have washed it first :lol:

www.pacificp.com/spotlight.html

JWEST1975

Were you in Bangor in the last week or two? A guy that works for Overhead Door said that he had seen 3 SS's. One was mine, another was the one at Quirk Chevrolet and he had seen a blue one on the streets of Bangor. I thought that I had kept track of all of the ones that had come into Maine.

JWEST1975

Were you in Bangor in the last week or two? A guy that works for Overhead Door said that he had seen 3 SS's. One was mine, another was the one at Quirk Chevrolet and he had seen a blue one on the streets of Bangor. I thought that I had kept track of all of the ones that had come into Maine.

I have been pretty much in the South Portland area with it. I went to Augusta this past Wednesday, but that is the farthest north with it. (I have something interesting to share about that trip at a later time!) I do think I recognize the name as customers of where I work though....... :thumbs: What color is Quirks?

Justin :chevy:

The one at Quirk's was black. It seems that the dealers around here order them in black. The one at Quirk's should be gone by now. We were going to look today as there was a new Hummer that my wife wanted to see, but the Hummer was sold.

Evidently the blue SS that was seen in Bangor was one that I did not know about.

• 1 month later...

I live near Augusta and still have not seen another SS.Bought mine at Barrows Chevrolet and got a good deal.Mine is also black,but its the only color Id want,other colors look very nice but always wanted black.Besides it matches my Harleys

I live near Augusta and still have not seen another SS.Bought mine at Barrows Chevrolet and got a good deal.Mine is also black,but its the only color Id want,other colors look very nice but always wanted black.Besides it matches my Harleys

Oldhdman:

Welcome to the site :cheers: I haven't seen another SS in my area either and personally I agree with you that BLACK is the color of choice :thumbs: But I will have to say the BLUE and the RED look really good too. :D As a matter of fact, I believe the SS is just an awesome truck PERIOD :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived