Finish Line Transmissions

I know everybondy has heard this before but I just wanted to say that Andy and the guys at FLT are great and a class act. I got my trans in yesterday and if it performs anything like it looks I know I will be well pleased. I can't wait to put it in this weekend to find out! My situation was a little different than sending a stocker in to having it built to one of their packages and Andy was very accommodating and understanding. Their service lives up to their reputation and it is well deserved. One thing that really stood out to me about Andy was that I feel like he could have bashed my previous builder but he had the class not to. He told me what was wrong with my transmission and that it did have all the good parts in it from the previous build and what he wanted to do to it. He also answered any questions I had and didn't act like it was an inconvience to do take time to answer them. They take pride in what they do and it shows! Thanks to Andy and his guys! :thumbs:

I know everybondy has heard this before but I just wanted to say that Andy and the guys at FLT are great and a class act. I got my trans in yesterday and if it performs anything like it looks I know I will be well pleased. I can't wait to put it in this weekend to find out! My situation was a little different than sending a stocker in to having it built to one of their packages and Andy was very accommodating and understanding. Their service lives up to their reputation and it is well deserved. One thing that really stood out to me about Andy was that I feel like he could have bashed my previous builder but he had the class not to. He told me what was wrong with my transmission and that it did have all the good parts in it from the previous build and what he wanted to do to it. He also answered any questions I had and didn't act like it was an inconvience to do take time to answer them. They take pride in what they do and it shows! Thanks to Andy and his guys! :thumbs:

trust me youl love your new transmission cheers.gif

Well I thought I would follow up on this. I got it put in Saturday night and have drove it everyday since and it is perfect! It is exactly what I was looking for. Hats off to Andy and his crew and thanks to them again! Job well done :thumbs:

No I didn't. I would have like to had them but for the money I just couldn't justify it since its just a bolt on truck. It doesn't see much track time maybe once every year or so and the harshest thing I do on my trans is pull a boat with it.

I 2nd that ,i have 100 11 sec passes on it and still runs great:pepsicheer:

me and eddie both have level 6's i believe. his might be a level 7 but the only difference is the billet shafts mine has just the output

• 1 year later...

I'm kinda contemplating getting FLT to do mine. My SS had been down for about three months now and I was pretty set on doing an 80 swap. But I don't know. If I got a level 6-7 I don't know how is feel about it. I've been through 5 65's in the past year, mainly because of builders error. 80 just seemed like the way to go. But if I did the junk yard 80 I wouldn't have any type of warranty and if still have to use some trans guy I dont know how reliable. Unless I sent a company like flt the 80, but then the swap would cost way more than doing a 65 with them because the TC if have to replace along with the other mods if have to do. I just don't know what I should do. All I want is peace and mind when I mash my pedal. Can flt give me this.lol what would I be looking at for price with them. Idk if anyone has seen my previous threads on my 65 but its all completely rebuild, new case and internals. All has under 100 miles on it. Would they take this into consideration?

Sent from my 4G Razor