Transmisson Service

Condition of the fluid will determine if you need a "flush" or not. In some cases "varnish" will build up on hard parts internally over time. When you flush you break up this varnish and plug the oil passages resulting in a malfunctioned transmission.

As said above, that will determine how the truck was used previously and fluid condition. Odds are you will be fine but consider the above.

iamwithstupid.gifiamwithstupid.gif unless your fluid is black and looks like mud i would not change it

I bought this truck 3 months ago thinking i got a good deal. 8,250 for a 03 SS thats rust free 110,000 miles. Well what i got was a truck that needed a lot of work. 2,000 later i think i am almost in the clear. I dont know if its had the 50k service or not I am Assuming no. So after work i am going to take a picture and see what you guys think of the trans fluid.

The truck retails for 14,000 w/ 120,000 miles so your still coming out ahead. pepsicheer.gif