SS Tuning in Pgh area

quickmedic1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryan will be here tuesday eve 8/24. I will probably set it up for my house so we have garage space,electric and whatever else he might need. Anyone interested should pm me and I will give you directions and times. :cheers::cheers::thumbs:

Twas a great day for tuning. For those of you that have not had the pleasure of meeting Bryan of PCMFORLESS I will say from 1st hand experience he is amazing to watch. He knows exactly what to do and when, to get you what you want from your car. The group tune started at 4:30 pm and went till 9:30 pm. Bryan started with my 25th Trans Am and with 2 test drives he had not only set it up for larger injectors but no fmu for the procharger. Tuning wise the car never skipped a beat.

We even managed to track down a sluggish running problem to a clogged cat that will be history tomorrow. On to the Collectors Edition and the arrival of TimB,Joe(Thallent),and Mike(Redssinpgh). Let the computers fly! Bryan even took time out to tune and test drive my neighbors truck. Not to mention all this tuning was done after already spending all day with blown ss and chevy high performance tuning the black ss for the upcoming articles. Did get to ride in the magazine truck and was very impressed with the trans work ala zippy as well as the overall performance of the truck. Can't wait to see the articles.

It was great to meet some new people and had a great time. I will look forward to seening all of you again sometime. As for Bryan I can't say enough.

Thank you so very much, From all of us.

569946_53_full.jpg

569946_54_full.jpg

Archived