New Turbo Headers

been wanting to go turbo for a while now but couldn't find a kit that i liked.then the other day i came across a badass header style kit and couldnt pass it up.this should make a good start to my new and final build.

post-11977-093137400 1323406129_thumb.jpg

post-11977-031962900 1323406153_thumb.jpg

correct me if i am wrong but if i only saw the 2nd pic i would not know that you could bolt a turbo on there because i mean those things just look like normal headers none of that stupid "log" manifold thing going on.

if i had the money/balls to do a turbo setup i would fer sure get headers like those because those look slick!

I love the design of them. What diameter tubing are the primaries, and the x-over tube?

Does the pipe for the wastegate Y off at the flange? Is it a divided flange also?

I will be ditching my log style and step it up to a set of tubes. But that is another story................... locked02.gif

BTW I can't wait to see this build! thumbsup.gif

Thats it the guy at full race built it for his friend.and they don't make the kit anymore nor do they have the jig to make it,I tryd to have one made so when I saw this i jumped on it.hopefully I'll get it next week or so I know that shipping is all screwd up cause the holiday bull.I post pics of the kit when I get it.

There's nothing wrong with a log style kit,before I found this I talked to trick performance about building one like Flaco had on lil sis.you also can make big power with a log style kit.lil sis was making close to 1300 rwhp it's all on what your willing to spend.

Thats it the guy at full race built it for his friend.and they don't make the kit anymore nor do they have the jig to make it,I tryd to have one made so when I saw this i jumped on it.hopefully I'll get it next week or so I know that shipping is all screwd up cause the holiday bull.I post pics of the kit when I get it.

There's nothing wrong with a log style kit,before I found this I talked to trick performance about building one like Flaco had on lil sis.you also can make big power with a log style kit.lil sis was making close to 1300 rwhp it's all on what your willing to spend.

damn you. your the one who got these off PT.net. you called dibs on them first. if you would have backed out i was going to pick these up. :banghead: i have a nice set. but never hurts to have another set. the ones you have are sick

i can always have my buddy build me a set. here his he built for his truck.

IMG_4129.jpg

Yea I bought the hole kit,I'm going with a pro mod 88 insted of the one I got with the kit.I asked him to build me a set of headers and he said he was months behind and I couldn't wait so I bought these.I going to change alot of stuff with the kit when I install it like ditch the air to air and go water to air to start

Edited by 03JUSTN (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...