Magna Charger For Sale With Lots Of Extras

04magnachargedss

http://sd.craigslist.org/pts/2737759672.html

Here is a link where I have some pics I am having Leblanc putting them up on this page.

My charger does look slightly different from your pictures but maybe it is just a different year. Please give me feedback to anyone that looks at my craigslist link....

Need to give more details on what you have. I'd have a detailed list of the parts. Contact the previous owner of the blower and ask them for the details on the setup. As for the meth kit, I'd list details on that to. A detailed ad would help your sell a lot better. Otherwise you'll get a bunch of emails and calls asking for details if they really are thinking about buying.

• 2 weeks later...

I still have the charger a few guys from down south wanted but the shipping was over 300$ I can ship anywhere in the Midwest for around 100$. Just letting anyone who is interested to give me a call 605-216-300seven or e mail me at [email protected] I have a buyer potentially at the end of Jan but whoever comes up with the money first will be sold...