Odd Noise Coming From The Front End

Alright so I've had the truck for about 2 months now and I have noticed that there is some noises coming from the front end of the truck. It only happens when you are turning and you keep your foot off the gas pedal. I feel like something in maybe the steering column or the front axle must be messed up because it just sounds like something might be loose but I honestly have no idea what it could be. I will probably end up bringning it in to my mechanic to have him check it all out but I was just seeing if anybody else had this problem.

Alright so I've had the truck for about 2 months now and I have noticed that there is some noises coming from the front end of the truck. It only happens when you are turning and you keep your foot off the gas pedal. I feel like something in maybe the steering column or the front axle must be messed up because it just sounds like something might be loose but I honestly have no idea what it could be. I will probably end up bringning it in to my mechanic to have him check it all out but I was just seeing if anybody else had this problem.

Everyone has "the clunk".....

the infamous steering shaft clunk? i replaced the steering shaft in the SS 4 year ago and its comming back now. my yukon just started doing it also lol

or if your talking about the front end groan under tight turning. as long as its not that loud its normal