Speedo Kit

After xmas I am going to Getty my clustery mileage fixed then I'm guna get the red needles. Then off to you to redo my Leeds to either blue again or possibly white. Still undecided on Wat exactly I want lol

Sent From my Droid X on Miui

buy a escalade bezel and needles and put leds in yours. way better

yeah i love the way that looks with the chrome around the sides and the SS engraved whered you get that done? I could definitely do the led id probably do red seeing as I have a red truck but whered you get yours? I like the one that silverado777 has but the thing is i dont want to have to double take at my speed wheras with urs its right there. thanks alot

IMG_20111218_160329.jpg

IMG_20111218_160321.jpg

IMG_20111218_160314.jpg

Kevin the great had the ss sticker made up and put it on there. Escalade needles I think I got off 777 out someone on the site and the escalade Bezel also from Kevin. You can find the needles and Bezel on Ebay I think.

Sent From my Droid X on Miui

Out of the speedo kits, I like the stainless steel guage with the blue background. I do like the LED swap, but Ive seen pics of the speedo kit in the SS (with the blue background) and it is quite impressive, just as much as the LED swap.