Leaf Springs

BlownFogger540

Will be going with Belltech leafs and spindles up front for a static 2/3 drop. Been told they are the best.

I used mcgaughys leafs and by far the belltech with the rear street performance shocks are the way to go. for customers that dont want to do hangers the leafs/shackles with 4 degree shims and street performance shocks are nice.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

I used mcgaughys leafs and by far the belltech with the rear street performance shocks are the way to go. for customers that dont want to do hangers the leafs/shackles with 4 degree shims and street performance shocks are nice.

do you have to notch it with a 2" shackle and 2" leaf? or what else is needed? i got a 2" shackle now and want another 2" in the rear but dont want to c-notch.

do you have to notch it with a 2" shackle and 2" leaf? or what else is needed? i got a 2" shackle now and want another 2" in the rear but dont want to c-notch.

at 4 inches i let the customer drive it then its up to them. WIth the belltech c notch is both thicker then the factory frame and the way the kit is set up it actaully boxes the rear frame in completly.