Silverado Ss Hat'S Great Quality. Pic'S Inside.

shawnss

Ok guys i have a little more info on the hats. So it looks like after i put the order in. it will be 10 days to get them all done. sense the are so many guys that are interested in these hat's i'm just going to order the blank cap's so we can get what size's we need. as for the color of the hat's they will need to be you basic color's Black,red,white, silver and blue. as for the color of stitching it can be pretty much any color you want. the cut off day for these hat's will be Jan 2 2012. i will be putting the order in on Jan 3 2012. so if you want in on this i will need to have the fund's before i place the order. the price for everything to your door will be $28 shipped. I'm not going to find out what it will be for each hat to be shipped. so im just charging $8 shipped. i got the guy to do the hat for $20 each so the set price will be $28 shipped. now if you want more than one hat. i will only charge you the $8 shipping fee on one hat. so if you want 2 hat's it will be $48 and $20 for each hat after the $28 dollar's.

Ok so i know a few years back we could buy SS hat's here on the forum. but i haven't seen them for sale on here for quite a while now. so i had a local embroidery company make some hat's and they turned out great. the first hat that i had made was quite pricey at $60 cause they charged me a setup fee. but after the set up fee the price went down quite a bit. so i was wondering would any of you guys want a hat made? the brand of the ball cap used would be flex-fit. the quality of these hat's are pretty nice. on the front of the hat it would have the SS sign and on the back it would say silverado. the price would be $22 for the hat and then whatever shipping would be. im sure shipping would be around $5 to $7 dollars. it would take about 2 weeks to have these made. so i would like to order most of these at once.

the color of the hat's can come in black, white, royal blue, and red. the brand of the hat will be flex-fit.

as for the stitching it can be almost any color.

here are some picture's of the hat's i own. the black one with blue SS. i have had this one for over a year and it has held up great.

IMG_9993.jpg

IMG_9981.jpg

IMG_9982.jpg

IMG_9985.jpg

IMG_9989.jpg

IMG_9990.jpg

IMG_9992.jpg

IMG_9991.jpg

IMG_9987.jpg

IMG_9988.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be in for one man. Black with silver stitching. In flex fit I am a small or a xs. I'll look tonight and see Wat size for sure

Sent From my Droid X on Miui

well they are a stretch fit s/m work best for me. i had a L/XL and it was a bit lose but it wouldn't fall off. but the new S/M fits me best.

I will get everything figured out shipping wise and let you know tomorrow. if i go with USPS im sure it won't be to bad. i will give it a few days for everybody to ee and go from there. I'll see if i can get a deal if i do like 10 at once.