Silverado Ss Hat'S Great Quality. Pic'S Inside.

shawnss

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im might do another one after work slows down. i have been slammed at work and dont even have much time to get on the forum anymore. its been a crazy 14 weeks at work but looks like its starting to slow down a bit. which it does about this time every year. once i have time i will do another one of these for sure it will be a month or so but i will do another one. i will open a new thread and give it 2 or 3 weeks for everybody to buy hats then ill make another order.

You could leave the thread open 2-3 years, and some people would still miss the order. Happens every time :crazy:

I might have to get 6 now with the color combo Im throwing around, so far heres my count

2 white hats with black SS lettering

2 black hats with white SS lettering

2 black hats with red SS lettering

All in the bigger size, cant remember if it was M or L, or L or XL. Cant wait to these start back up Shaun, Two thumbs up.

Shawn ... shawnss

If you are going to do another order hat order/group buy, please post a new thread in the For Sale Section, when you are ready.

I will close this thread to avoid any "Orders" that may be forgotten about, if lost in a 5-? page thread ...

Thread Closed ... Look for New Thread in For Sale Section