What Are Your 2012 Vacation Plans?

JF-03-SS

What are you planning on doing for fun, vacation, work trips, etc. for 2012?

We have talked about going to Vegas 4 New Years (not sure this will happen).

Starting 1/17/12 I'll be heading to San Diego for appx. 3 months for work (kinda like vacation)

We are planning on a trip to the Keys in FL (been all over FL but never the Keys)

We will also be making a return trip to Las Vegas.

Family rents a lake house every summer for 2 weeks.

Was think of an Alaskan Cruise with a few days spent in Seattle, but I think we decided to wait another year for that.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Not to get off topic but when you're in SD hit one of us SoCalers up if you wanna come through to one of our meets. SD is about 1.5 hours south of L.A. though. Just an idea. We have have some good times and good turnouts.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

FL to meet a certain member on here with a mean SS. Then scooting over to TX to reunite with an old elementary school buddy, then Mardi Gras. Then off to SoCal later in the year to meet the guys out their.

Well since i have only 2 weeks of vacation (which is more than 2011) I dont have any major plans.

Im going to Hot August Nights. Its only a 4 hour drive but will take at least a day off work for that.

I might take a long weekend and go camping with my wife and some friends.

Might take a long weekend and go to Seattle

There is also a chance that at the end of the summer I will fly to Louisiana, and drive a new vehicle back. :fingersx: Nothing is set in stone, and when I know for sure I will give details.

Most of my vacation this year will probably be spent remodeling my house.........Yay

Me and the wife are going to Italy for 2 weeks in late July! :squintnoeswerdrun:

What parts? I spent little over a week but was forced to leave early.....Sorrento, Sicily, Isle of Capri, Rome, Venice, Pompeii and some others I cant remember.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)