Rant!One Of The Many Reasons Why Ls1Tech.Com Sucks Ba!S

broke1

Saw this over on ls1tech

http://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-oxide/1497282-justin-casey-i-would-like-apology.html

I guess we all know about the BS over on ls1tech and the nazi mod's over there.Its even worse when all the nut hanger's start responding and join the band wagon of a vendor.

Its rediculous the crap some vendors pull and are allowed to get away with on forums.I know I certainily WILL NOT be spending any money with Nitrous Outlet EVER.Id rather buy a cheap China made kit and have my car blow up than be ridiculed by a company I helped to pay there bills by the purchase of there product.

I realize that alot of folks use Nitrous Outlet and like there product but heres a prediction,a company that treats folks like that will be out of business within 5 years or sooner.

This is really the kind of thing that has turned America from the best country in the world into a country thats quickly headed down the toilet leaving streaks on the bowl the whole way down.Vendors ARE NOT doing you or me ANY kind of favors,they are making money and LOTS of it.Hell,id bet there arent $125 worth of parts in a $600 nitrous plate kit.....I do not feel bad for most vendors when they have there product ripped off by companies in China anymore.Alot of these vendors have gotten rich off of us in the years they had a monoply on certain products....theres nothing more non American than having a monoply.

What ever happened to letting your product speak for itself?I guess it died in the same plane crash as pride in one's work......

I do not know pl4yboy nor have I ever spoken to him online.Wrong is wrong though....

Sorry for the rant.....

Outsider looking in (I dont have an LS1 screen name) seems like the guy was full of shit and got what he deserved and thats to be called to the carpet. The nitro guy just seems like he's trying to protect his business. I could understand if the nitrous guy screwed his order up and the playboy guy was just a disgruntled buyer that coudnt be pleased but it seems like he bought the kit second hand, to which he posted that himself on pt.net. Idk who cares...SSS.COM IS THE SHIT! :pepsicheer:

Outsider looking in (I dont have an LS1 screen name) seems like the guy was full of shit and got what he deserved and thats to be called to the carpet. The nitro guy just seems like he's trying to protect his business. I could understand if the nitrous guy screwed his order up and the playboy guy was just a disgruntled buyer that coudnt be pleased but it seems like he bought the kit second hand, to which he posted that himself on pt.net. Idk who cares...SSS.COM IS THE SHIT! :pepsicheer:

:withstupid: I agree.guy seems like he can't be pleased.

Not sure what your butt hurt about......as I dont see anything wrong with what the rep from N2O Outlet did?? Dude said he had performance issues with the Outlet plate due to the mounting position but has no actual proof that is actually his "sputtering" issue. Even though he was not bashing Outlets products the rep wanted more info on this to try and resolve his issue. Instead the ol boy turned over and got defensive about his "comparison".

All of my nitrous system is N2O Outlet and is great stuff.

I have purchased over $1500 of product from n2o outlet and I have to say I am very pleased with there customer service and product quality. First before I even ordered anything from them I called to get some general information and graham spent 45 mins talking to me about the basics of running a nitrous without even trying to sell me on any product. Then he talked about the products they offered and which ones would best suit my application. I probably called back 3 times to pick his brain before I ended up ordering my set up. All in all one of the best customer service experiences I have had and would recommend them to anyone looking for nitrous parts.