First Post On A Kill Lol

03honakerss

Helped a guy at work install his dp chip on his 99 7.3 extended cab powerstroke. We take it down the road test it on the 80hp setting it does ok change to 120hp setting i cant tell much diff riding. Change to 140hp and it dumps to much fuel and flutters it. So he gets cocky cause its the first day i have rode my SS in like 6 months so i tell him ill give him a run jus to see. We go from a dig and i hear him spin some and that was it i pulled bout 3 to 4 trucks on him. I stop and talk to him and tell him we will go from a 20mph roll thinking it will be a bit closer but the ol blue demon ripped out of the hole like a monster lol and i got bout 4 to 5 trucks on him. I was pretty proud. I told him my headers was in the back seat and i was saving for a tune. He was glad he raced me before hand. Just thought i would share

Nice kill

i got pacesetter armor coated long tubes. Gonna do no cats and orders my wheatley tune today!

If you have the money get some E-fans . i did headers ,E-fans and a tune at the same time and it made a huge differance in power ..

• 1 month later...

Lol, you guys crack me up. I love my ss, but let's get real, a halfway modded dmax ( tune, built trans, and few other odds and ends)will run low 11s all day long. I know cause I have one, currently getting a 7.1L stroker kit, with my twins and dual fuel pumps, I should be at or over 1000rwhp.

Now I just gotta get my SS on up there!