Took An Road Test

IMPALASS_RIDER

My '06 Intimidator 2wd Getsbetween 18 and 21 at 80mph. We tuned it that was the biggest thing and wealso adjusted the shift points. Adjusting does nothing to the gas mileage butyou defiantly need to TUNE. You WILL see a BIG difference. But it needsto be done right.

im from new orleans and my WHOLE family still stay there so i have drove EVERY car i own there..

so ALL of my 94-96 impala ss's have been and my 05 300, my old Sss (AWD) have been on 1 full up and still have gas to ride the streets with BUT in this 06 2WD i only got 13 F'N MPG!!! i dont even think i was half way and i had to fill back up!!!

the only mods that i know of is K&N intake and i thought that helps with the MPG's.. is there something i should check out? and the only gas i use is 93.. but its crazy that my AWD was getting atleast 15-16 highway and i though 2wd wouldve got me about 17 18 but at first i was getting 12.8 than 13

My bone stock, 44,000 mile, 2wd 05 ss is averaging 15.3 on the DIC. If I do burnouts at every stop light and around every corner, it will drop into the 14 range.

When I pull my 30' travel trailer, it drops to 8mpg. I'm thinking about upgrading to a diesel.