14'' Front Rotors Or Hydroboost?

TYLERTXSS

I can get this kit http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BAE-2301028/ for 475 shipped or do the hydroboost setup...would I see enough improved braking with the brake kit to not really need the hydroboost? My 06 stops like absolute shit! Like border line not safe imo....

Both the hydroboost and larger/aftermarket rotors will give you shorter stopping distance but the hydroboost won't help with brake fade. Hydroboost will be the less expensive choice and its a noticeable difference in stopping distance. The rotors will shorten your stopping distance as well. look cool and help with brake fade since it has a larger surface area and better cooling than the stock rotors. If you want to upgrade to larger rotors but stock calipers I would go to the 15" rotors for a couple of reasons. You get even more stopping power, they look wicked and if you ever wanted to upgrade to the Z06 calipers you already have the rotors. Either way it be an improvement over the stock brakes. If you decide to go with the Baer rotors, get a hold of supersub on here. He has really good prices on Baer stuff. Also, the 2-piece rotors do look bitchin but they cost more than the 1-piece rotors if you didn't already know.

hydroboost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!