Ss Front Bumper Cover

AC SS

Hey im new to this forum im in the process of building a single cab ss ....have a 6.0 drooped in rear bumper and body cladding just needing front bumper cover so i can send it out to paint please email me at [email protected] if you have one for sale I live in whittier CA

Edited by Abraham SS (see edit history)

Hey im new to this forum im in the process of building a single cab ss ....have a 6.0 drooped in rear bumper and body cladding just needing front bumper cover so i can send it out to paint please email me at [email protected] if you have one for sale I live in whittier CA

Are you just looking for the cover??? There a auto body parts warehouse close to you its on atlantic and whittier I believe great price on cover but it's a replica...all oem air ducts.grilles and brackets work and line up just the eay an oem cover would

i would bet those are not oem parts ive got and had both oem and rep and those seem like rep parts

u think there would be a big defference on that bumper an the oem would everything still fit and bolt to all the brackets and air ducks? because these seem to be better than all the other rep's i seen!!!

u think there would be a big defference on that bumper an the oem would everything still fit and bolt to all the brackets and air ducks? because these seem to be better than all the other rep's i seen!!!

the oem one is thinner and way more bendy yes this is a good thing

the rep one is alot more stiff and the shape when u get it on is abit off around the duct area and grille area so it depends how fussy

u are, its also not finished very well in the area's that they trim

so its what you can live with in the end

you will also need about $300 in gm brakets to do it rite a couple you can get from SAE parts