Random Pics Of My 03 Ss Today

THATGUYCRUZ

Think I got it! Only lets me do it one at a time for some reason. Says I exceed the size limit if I try more than one pic at a time. Sorry for the repost of the same pics again and again Just want them to be clear for you guys

post-20893-095135700 1325203161_thumb.jpg

post-20893-093953200 1325203254_thumb.jpg

post-20893-005590200 1325203330_thumb.jpg

truck looks great man. i upload photos right from my phone. when on photobucket hold your mouse over the picture and it will have four options come up. diret link a couple others and then img code. you want to click on img code and it will say copied. then you come over here and right click and hit paste in your posting and itll just bring up a code and then when you submit itll be a nice big pic. hope that was clear and helps out

Thanks dude, I think I got it. Screw photobucket lol the last re posted pics I was able to upload straight from my phone. I just had to do it one at a time cause I exceeded the size limit. I wasnt able to do the best pic (figures!) That one keeps saying upload skipped cause its too large but whatever. Ill keep trying to get that last pics big and clear for you guys.

Ohhhh man. That dash is bad ass. I got almost all my other interior pieces in suede. Never seen the top done and wasent sure what route to go with it! You just made up my mind. Did u do it yourself?

Damn I might have to remove that pic now lol No I traded my factory for that one. Than later on during the summer the suede wasnt glued to the dash no more so it was loose. I went back to the shop I traded and luckily the dude hadnt gotten around to wrapping mine in the color he wanted thats why he traded and I made him give me my original back. He was going to pay to have it re wraped but i was like eff no its just going to do the same thing the next summer. Looks cool but I dont recommend it. I even talked to a couple interior dudes and they all said the same thing that the glue will stop working cause of the sun and heat