Need More Power!

I'm looking to gain quite a bit more power. I've been looking at superchargers and turbo kits. Does anyone have a truly bolt-on blower or turbo or twin turbo kit to fit my '03 SSS? I don't want to spend a fortune because I'm sure I'll have to upgrade my transmission as well. Can anyone tell me what needs to be done to the tranny to stand up to the extra hp?

what are u looking to spend on a twin turbo kit

already lol................most blowers r bolt on however ther is just a lil bit more invovled and u arent gonna find one "cheap" a good used radix is anywhere from 2k-3k depending on what comes with the kit, turbo requires a few more parts but if i where to do it again i would go turbo....as far as tranny mods i say build it before anything,especially if its ur dd some can get away with shift kits and servos but it all depends on how u drive but i wouldnt bank on that

Like bruiser said, its all costly depending on what route you go it can be more or less. Idealy supporting mods including a trans upgrade are a perfect start. Depending on which route you think your going to go depends on what mods would be the most beneficial. Ex: if your going to go turbo don't go and get headers and an exhaust etc.