Pioneer Appradio

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/AppRadio

Has anybody ever tried out the Pioneer AppRadio? I know it works with iPhones and I recently got one so was thinking it would be a pretty cool radio to get. I was wondering how well it would fit in a Silverado though, as I would want it to fit in the original radio spot. If anyone has any input or tried it out before let me know :P.

I put the Z120bt in my SSS. It fits, but barely. As far as double DIN, they don't really recommend it because of the real estate behind the radio. For a wealth of knowledge base. Check out www.avic411.com. I personally haven't heard anything awesome about appradio. As far as iPhone integration the Z130BT is awesome. Netflix through the display, YouTube, and Pandora radio. The only thing I don't really like is that there is no visulizer.. but I usually just turn the display off, its bright at night.

I have played with the app radio before and its pretty cool. But its not very practical IMO. Kinda sucks not having a CD player. I had a Alpine Ipod control unit and It was awesome but I missed having a CD player. IMO the AVH-P4200dvd is much more practical. You can access many of the same apps on it as you would the App radio but the 4200 has a CD/DVD player

• 3 weeks later...