Famoso Nov 5 2011 Video

SrtBrad

Ok well wheres the logic in just posting a thread with just a link to a 1 hour video of drags with no description or anything? Relax man.

If you thought to ask first before you assumed anything then that would have been the logical and respectful thing to do.

Looks like a fun time Brad hope ya enjoyed yourself. I am still in Korea till next month :( so its gonna be a while till I get back on the track. Thanks for sharing brother!!!

Looks like a fun time Brad hope ya enjoyed yourself. I am still in Korea till next month :( so its gonna be a while till I get back on the track. Thanks for sharing brother!!!

Thanks man! I always enjoy doing free videos for for my legal racing brothers. I's my way of promoting responsible racing.pepsicheer.gif

I was the on the 6th it was empty didn't have to wait to long to make a pass

Yeah we didn't go on the 6th either because everyone thought it was going to rain on the 6th. What kind of times did you get?

14.2 was my best time. I was talking to two guys that were in Dodge reg cab trucks on was black and the other was a brand new blue reg cab. The black one ran a 14 flat and I don't remember the blue ones time.

That blue and the black one was there on the 5th if it's who I'm thinking of. You can check their times on my video link above. Respectable time for your SS or not?