New Paint Job And A Little Surprise!

SilvSSguy

nice truck and bike .. but ouch on the strap on the fairing . Look up denniskirk and look at the gandy/ canyon dancer strap the holds the bike up by the handle bars with a pad across the tripple clamp. Then you hook your straps to the ends so it doesnt touch the fairing. I have one for my bike and it works awesome.:thumbsup:

funny story about the badges, here we go.... Soo they keep the badges off until they make sure you are satisfied with the paint job and dont need to have it redone, or anything like that, so after getting my truck back on an overcast day it looked flawless, first sunny day came around and..... the black is off from the factory! :( The hood, roof, and tailgate cladding pieces are the only factory painted parts remaining and the difference was plain as day! the new paint was an off black/super dark/murky grey. So, I took it back to the dealership who painted it, didnt even bother going to the body shop manager due to the fact that he blew my truck off for two weeks I had had enough of him and went straight to my best friends dad (who happens to own the dealership) he saw it and I am taking my truck in wednesday to get repainted and was given the $1000 dollars that I paid for my 2 deductibles back! So all in all its going to be alright, new paint job and I dont have to pay a cent for it! :)

nice truck and bike .. but ouch on the strap on the fairing . Look up denniskirk and look at the gandy/ canyon dancer strap the holds the bike up by the handle bars with a pad across the tripple clamp. Then you hook your straps to the ends so it doesnt touch the fairing. I have one for my bike and it works awesome.:thumbsup:

I agree!!! Like this!

post-16159-093647800 1326166490_thumb.jpg