Power Mirror Adjustment Wont Work

Ok, so this is for my friends 03 Escalade, not my SSS. However, that are basically the same vehicle. Anyway, the power mirror adjustment stopped working. The LED turn signals and puddle lights still work. The curb assist works but after they tilt down they won't come back up. The power fold function works also but once you fold them back out they won't adjust back to the previous viewing position. They can't be adjusted up, down, left or right by the switch on the driver door. I don't think its the switch because I can power fold them in and out by the switch and I don't think its the motors because the curb view still works. Since the mirrors still have power I don't think its a fuse either. All the heated seats, power seat adjustments and windows also work as normal. The only thing I can think is it has something to do with a module. Any thoughts on what I should check?

Wow that sounds like a strange problem to diagnois... It almost to me sounds like a problem with the BCM or data link between the mirrors and the BCM?? I'm no expert at the mirror/door systems but I do know that they use some kind of a datalink. My friends 03 silverados passenger door completely stopped working and it turned out to be a broken datalink wire in the door harness where it opens and shuts. It caused the mirror, window and door lock to stop working only on that side. Anyways hope my ramble kinda helps!