Factory 6 Disc Wont Eject Discs.

The stock 6 disc in my SSS has been going downhill lately and finally today wont eject the cds, without me using using a pick and helping them come out. Is there a way for me to replace that motor? I can hear ther motor working but it sounds like it is pulsating. Maybe somehting isnt adjusted anymore??

Had the same happen to me. Had to replace my stock radio/cd changer system and they fished out the previous owners cds. After a new 6 cd radio nothing but cool sailing. If you have a warranty just go for it. Otherwise maybe aftermarket is your answer. :chevrolet:

I removed and opened up the cd player. Plugged it back in and tried to load a cd, it made the same noise and wouldnt take it, unless I pushed it in. Once the cd was in it wouldnt come back out on its own.

Any ideas of what it could be? or anyone that might be able to repair it?

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

My dealership told me it was jammed. Could be misaligned like stated. If you want the stock radio still, I would just do the dealership or if some audio shop can help you out.

When mine was fixed I had to listen to the cd that was jammed in their (I drove the truck home and the 6 disc was jammed the night I drove home my truck).I have to say it was pretty funny listening to techno music from the previous owner who was a man of the law.