Trouble For The Ss

canadianVRss

Guess im the only 1 on the site that actually likes ford aswell as GM, they ARE american Made after all. Id drive either with no problems. Both make Great trucks.

I love Ford. I should be dead in multiple different ways from a car accident (gunpowder in the mouth from the airbag, broken neck, should have went through the windshield into a telephone, brain trauma/damage). The Ford Explorer frame saved my life no question. Drs cant believe how I survived but I did, so I am here for some reason. If I had a work truck itd be a Ford 2005 6.0 powerstroke F-250.

I love Ford. I should be dead in multiple different ways from a car accident (gunpowder in the mouth from the airbag, broken neck, should have went through the windshield into a telephone, brain trauma/damage). The Ford Explorer frame saved my life no question. Drs cant believe how I survived but I did, so I am here for some reason. If I had a work truck itd be a Ford 2005 6.0 powerstroke F-250.

Wow, it definantly wasnt your time then...... thats F'n scarey man. Glad you made it through it! My Ole man has a 2006 6.0 powerstroke, awesome truck. Been Flawless.

The 3.7 is n/a the 3.5 is turboed. It just drives me crazy thinking a n/a scsb v6 can keep up with a stock SS. Kinda nuts really.

do you know the ET of a camery?? (tip: dont find out :))

Those eco-boost engines are cool as shit...place here is getting them(eco boost tarus/flex) into tthe 12's with tune, CAI and exhaust....but the parts are crazy, the diameter of the eco-boost manifold is the size of a quarter!