2 Month Old Ddm Hid Kit Fail

cmoney23

Headlight went out today. 1st thought was the 'bulb'. So i put my stock bulb back in and it didnt work either. So next thought was the 'fuse'. So i checked the headlight/lo fuse and it was blown. So i put in a new fuse and the stock bulb worked, so then i plugged the HID ballast and bulb in and it didnt work. So then i switched the ballast from the good side to see if it was the bulb or ballast. And the bulb worked with the other ballast. So my ballast and that black transformer dont work. The transformer bubbled also, so im sure thats it! Does DDM warranty that?

IMAG0099-1.jpgIMAG0098-1.jpg

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

<br />There's a lifetime warranty on the ballasts isn't there? I've had mine die once before, just gotta pay the shipping to em, takes FOREVER to get the replacement.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I second that brother.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

<br />shit i just ordered a kit from ddm havent even gotton it yet and now im all up set<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Its a decent kit for the money but I had an issue with my connectors( the headlamp harness plugging into the ballast) where the pass side lamps would work when they wanted to.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk