Received The Ss License Plate Today

gmJake

Niether can we in Illinois. I'm supposed to have a front plate but the bumper was never drilled for one. I have the plate in the windshield. ****em if they think imma ruin my bumper.

Knock on wood but I haven't had one on mine since I bought it. The front plate is sitting under my rear floor mat. Every time I pass a cop i'm just waiting for them to pull me over for it.....

Knock on wood but I haven't had one on mine since I bought it. The front plate is sitting under my rear floor mat. Every time I pass a cop i'm just waiting for them to pull me over for it.....

I'm good intown since i work for the city. All of the city and county cops know me.

Niether can we in Illinois. I'm supposed to have a front plate but the bumper was never drilled for one. I have the plate in the windshield. ****em if they think imma ruin my bumper.

Same here I've had my plate in the windshield since I bought it and I've never had a problem. Mine was also never drilled for the plate bracket.

Nice Jake.

I dont run one either or in the Camaro. I do however run one in my daily

My windows are also tinted darker then the law allows. My excuse if i get pulled over is i got it this way when i bought it in Wisconsin. DON'T TAZE ME BRO