Selling My Clone Ss Shortbed!

BOOSTIN

2003 Silverado short bed V6. I built this truck to replicate the 07 Intimidator SS in a short bed version but in white! All original GM cladding bought from the dealer w/receipts, invested over 3,000 in just the body pieces and took about two years to piece together. 07 grill and HD hood Brand new Intimidator SS tailgate spoiler with painted handle and lock. Painted House of Kolor white with 7 coats of House of Kolor clear. Door jams look like the outside of the truck. Custom rear airbag setup in the rear with slam specialty bags to control the ride height when carrying a load. Custom built 3 piece 26" Swiss wheels. One side of the truck has chrome lips with white faces and chrome bolts, and the other side has black lips with white faces and black bolts. Has two different styles. Wheels and tires have about 80% life left on them and are 26x10 with305/30/26 tires and tuck inside the bed! Lowered in the front with Mcgaughy 2" lowering spindles and a 6" flip kit in the rear. I also have 1-2" Mcgaughy lowering shackles if you want to go lower in the rear. Asking 13,000 o.b.o. Will consider trades plus cash if you make me a reasonable offer. Let me know what you have. Serious buyers only. Reply back and I will get back to you A.S.A.P

photo_3.jpg

photo_2.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_5.jpg

photo_4.jpg

get-attachment-4aspx.jpg

get-attachment-1aspx.jpg

get-attachment-3aspx-1.jpg

Edited by BOOSTIN (see edit history)

ooooooh sexy truck. me likey

Thanks!

clean truck. All show no go though. I'm not sure I understand the chrome on one side and black on the other confused.gif

Thanks, I had plans to make it AWD and a 6.0 but I'm going back to school =\ and as for the wheels, u never see both sides of the truck at once unless ur walking around it. And I couldn't decide on black lips or chrome so I went with both =)

Damn that truck is nice but not a fan of the big wheels.

I had it on replica Ss 22's and it just didn't look like enough wheel to me.

truck looks really good , needs some smaller rims and lower drop in the front , but a very nice platform to start a project , glws man!

Thanks