Want To Put Supercharger On Sss, No Idea Where To Start......

Pretty much what the title states. I finally paid off my truck and I now want to start working on its performance.

I have a stock 04, with (i believe) a LQ9. The transmission was just replaced by a GM dealer because the old one decided that shifting wasn't a necessity anymore.

Ultimately I want a nice daily driver that will kill most anything that I come across on the street. I'm guessing that would be around the 12-13 secs QM? I dont know if it works like this, but I would like to overrate anything that has the main potential for breaking so im not in and out of the shop all the time. I.E... If im putting out 500rwhp and the rear dif can handle 550, just upgrade to handle 700 and then I wont have to worry about it.

Thanks for all your help!

-Duff cheers.gif

Edited by DerickD (see edit history)

Call 866.844.1245 and ask for Alex....we are a Maggie dealer and well even do the install!! Tell him Mark from the fab shop told you to call!! Were located in martinsville va so it shouldn't be too far of a drive either!

Call 866.844.1245 and ask for Alex....we are a Maggie dealer and well even do the install!! Tell him Mark from the fab shop told you to call!! Were located in martinsville va so it shouldn't be too far of a drive either!

Thanks! I just moved down to south Louisiana haha But im headed back to NC soon. Ill def look into it!

your gonna need to either build a the 4l60 pretty darn good shift kit , servos etc etc etc. or just jump into a 4l80 if you want really good reliability. secondly i would upgrade your exhaust system so you can let this thign breath with a supercharger on , long tube headers full exhaust to a nice straight through muffler of choice. your gonna have to uprgrade your fuel system , im pretty sure the kits come with larger injectors but its a good idea to go to a bigger fuel pump . walboro is the main pump everyone goes to . everythign else can handle the horsepower if its maintained right . i dont think i missed anythign but if i did im sure someone else will catch me on it. of course you dont have to do everything i stated above but it makes things alot more reliable and alot more smoother running .