Winter Wax Time

lilsage15

Already got mine waxed down. How good is the Turtle Black Box? I usually use Mothers, but have Adams now.

Pretty good I think. I used it on this 97 Silverado all the time and it looked great. You think I could wax the SS in my non-heated garage if its snowing out though?

post-23265-012182900 1326411689_thumb.jpg

Blackbox is good, top of the line next to Zymol for store bought products that are priced low. Then its the big dogs like Adams and Zaino that are not store bought products.

And know its not too late, may not get optimum results but just do it panel by panel and make sure you do it with precision. I use to wash my truck in below freezing temps and came out immaculate. My method, panel by panel with 2-3 wash buckets to make sure no junk scraped my paint.

My question is do you have a garage to do it in?

edit-sorry I didnt read that you had the garage, yes you should be fine, but just do it panel by panel, will take a long time but will get you the best results in this weather.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Blackbox is good, top of the line next to Zymol for store bought products that are priced low. Then its the big dogs like Adams and Zaino that are not store bought products.

And know its not too late, may not get optimum results but just do it panel by panel and make sure you do it with precision. I use to wash my truck in below freezing temps and came out immaculate. My method, panel by panel with 2-3 wash buckets to make sure no junk scraped my paint.

My question is do you have a garage to do it in?

edit-sorry I didnt read that you had the garage, yes you should be fine, but just do it panel by panel, will take a long time but will get you the best results in this weather.

Awesome Thanks man, ill get right on it first thing tomorrow!