Whipple+Cam+Fans+Etc

dumped the whipple and the old 6.0

new plans on the way!!

well after looking around and knocking my head agains the tree a couple of times i came to the conclussion of buying a whipple and putting it on the truck!! while in the process i asked around and added a couple of ingridients to it!!!!!!

new motor!!!

long tube headers......Same

gibson muffler........Same

electric fans.........same

lingenfelter cam.......TSP cam

bigger injectors.....fast 65lbs

340 stealth aeromotive fuel pump.......same

no cats.....same

meth injection.....Dual nozzles

whipple 6lbs..........Procharger D1S 12lbs

4l80e beefed up

Circle D stage III torque converter

i got the wide band sensor with the Air/Fuel gauge to get this tune and the boost gauge. i am almost done just trying to figure where to put the fuel pressure gauge and then to the tunner. i need to tow the truck to the tunner as it is running super rich! we pulled the spark plugs out and the are soaked on gas!! this has to be because the bigger injectors and pump correct?? anyway i am really exited can't wait to take it to be tune!!!

i will post some pictures once everything is done. my friend make me a custom fiber glass piece on the center console where i have my boost gauge, air/fuel and my air pressure for my air ride. looks freaking nice.

by the way,, Jeff at Whipple superchargers has been super helpful answering all my questions and helping me get what i needed!!

MORE TO COME

Edited by himata13 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...