Why Do Some Of You Retards Still Use Tapatalk?

gmJake

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep noticing that a lot of people post from thier droids, like me, and they say from tapatalk. I bought tapatalk and used it a few times until i realized that I'd rather let the full site load then use that POS app. Just my opinion.

Posted from Motorola Electrify

Really WTF. no need to call people retarded because you don't like that they use tapatalk. everybody has there own opinion but sometime's it's best you don't express your opinion. i think you could use a better choice of word's next time.

Really WTF. no need to call people retarded because you don't like that they use tapatalk. everybody has there own opinion but sometime's it's best you don't express your opinion. i think you could use a better choice of word's next time.

Agree.

Sent from my Ubuntu operating system built around the Linux kernel because I like to be free.

I often come out as harsh. I can't appoligize for the way i am. Maybe i could have used a different word. It's just that this is a total ripoff app that i have seen so many people using. It loses all of the features on the full site that we all like. It's just a terrible app. And i payed for it. :thumbsdown:

I love Tapatalk. And I don't find myself a retard for using an app that makes it a little quicker to run through all the threads.

Sent From My GNex

You read all the threads? I just skim and i get tired.