Would Like To Sell Truck But Its Way To Hard I Love My Truck

03bluessguy

My truck will be my hearse, that explains it all. :chevrolet:

I want a z06 really bad also, but we are moving so that might be the next toy after reducing house size but I will need a bigger garage or just an exotic car storage spot.

I had my SS for 5 yrs, and was forced to sell it back in '10 due to the economy.....Trust me, I cried like a little girl when that time came......I had planned on passing it down to my youngest son, and it tore me up inside when I delivered it to the new owner. Don't even consider selling it if you love it that much...You'll only regret it later on.........

Dont Do it. You will regret it. I sold mine as well back early 10' due to the economy myself like GetWithIt and I regret it everyday. Mine was a 03 only had 40k miles on it when I sold it and by now it would damn near be paid off. I miss my SS so much especially now with winter here. When I sold it I went out and got a grand prix gt and hated it. bad power fwd v6 low to the ground so I recently traded that for a 07 silverado but its still not my ss but its better than my Grand prix.