Thinking About A Cowl Hood What Is The Right One Go Get

Oh man I could never even think of selling my old girl.

Hey guys,

I know i just posted a post a min ago about keeping my truck. know i am ready to take better care of my old girl quote canadianvrss!!.

I have been thinking about a cowl hood does any one have any sugg's??

post-10789-056976600 1326818520_thumb.jpg

My favorite hood

https://www.cervinis.com/search.aspx?year=2005&make=Chevrolet&model=Silverado&body=Silverado

I like the chiseled 442 look. BUT cowl looks damn good too and they're pretty cheap on eBay. This ones pretty sweet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMD-2-STEEL-COWL-HOOD-300-4003-2-03-05-CHEVROLET-SILVERADO-/160696358979?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item256a3fd843

The one 777 posted is nice too. I just wish they'd ship to Canada. :shakehead:

I had a good experience with Goodmark. There are a few good companies out there. If you like the Cervinis hood, there is a member on here that has been considering swapping his for a cowl style. And it is Blue! Might could work out a deal to help each other out? Just a thought. I'll repost when i find that thread.

well I'm pretty sure i have my twin scoop sold to a member possibly :ninja:

What intake are you running? Do you have any pictures? I have the same hood, but the passenger side doesn't seem to sit as flush as the left side.

What intake are you running? Do you have any pictures? I have the same hood, but the passenger side doesn't seem to sit as flush as the left side.

not sure what it is. it came with my turbo kit. so i'm sure it's not something you can buy off the shelf. heres a few pics

IMG_0219-1.jpg

IMG_0224-1.jpg

modded goodmark cowl :thumbs:

if i could dig up the pic, i would be able to prove my point. really all it was, was cut out to cool the motor (unintentional) and had some body work done to it in order to set the "intake" a bit further back with sheet metal "hanging" over the intake. it looked bad ass! sure hope i can find the pic, it would help explain a lot :angry:

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)