Ss Cladding Part Numbers

soldadoblanco

Im looking to buy the front door ss cladding wondering if anyone had the part numbers for gmpartsdirect.com?? Also do the door moldings go mounted with brackets or 3m tape??

you dont have an SS right? The front door cladding is attached by 3M but there is a suport bracket also. If you buy from GM parts direct it comes with the bracket.

I know this is the parts number for the passenger side lower door cladding

I just had to replace mine, but I got mine from SAE parts but I laready have the mounting bracket

try the GMparts direct alternate catalog

My link

selct year, select the SS, go under body hardware, front door, exterior trim, moldings

you dont have an SS right? The front door cladding is attached by 3M but there is a suport bracket also. If you buy from GM parts direct it comes with the bracket.

I know this is the parts number for the passenger side lower door cladding

I just had to replace mine, but I got mine from SAE parts but I laready have the mounting bracket

try the GMparts direct alternate catalog

My link

selct year, select the SS, go under body hardware, front door, exterior trim, moldings

No I don't...ok. thanks appreciate it would you happento know if sae has the driver door molding??

No I don't...ok. thanks appreciate it would you happento know if sae has the driver door molding??

They do have both the driver and passenger but they dont come with the Support bracket. You may be able to order just the suport from Gmparts direct and the molding from SAE and save a few bucks.

They do have both the driver and passenger but they dont come with the Support bracket. You may be able to order just the suport from Gmparts direct and the molding from SAE and save a few bucks.

Which site did you buy the cladding from? Sae on ebay only has passenger side molding for $200

Yea cuz gmparts direct wants close to $400 per side...that's almost as much as I payed for my bed cladding including tailgate moldings and bumper cover

Which site did you buy the cladding from? Sae on ebay only has passenger side molding for $200

Yea cuz gmparts direct wants close to $400 per side...that's almost as much as I payed for my bed cladding including tailgate moldings and bumper cover

Hmmmm I thought they had both. You could call them and chekc. SAE is a good company to deal with. I just ordered my passenger cladding expecting it to be primered but they called me up and asked me what color my truck was, and they sent me the pannel already painted Onyx Blak, so I dont have to pay to have it painted I can just have it slapped on

Hmmmm I thought they had both. You could call them and chekc. SAE is a good company to deal with. I just ordered my passenger cladding expecting it to be primered but they called me up and asked me what color my truck was, and they sent me the pannel already painted Onyx Blak, so I dont have to pay to have it painted I can just have it slapped on

Oh nice...ill will try giving them a call and see thanks for the info appreciate it