Rubber Grommets For Efan Shroud

hawks

Does anyone have the 2 rubber grommets that go in the top corners of the e-fan shroud. I purchased a set of e-fans but doesn't have the rubber grommets. Went to a GM dealer and they say they can't get them, I would have to buy the whole assy, fans and all. I can get the bolts but not the grommets. Let me know if you have anything guys. Thanks Chris

Thanks Mike. I'm not having any luck. I even called Dorman to see if they could get me 2 of the isolators and still no luck. If anyone has these please let me know. I'm not going to install these fanswithout the rubber isolators.

Thanks Mike. I'm not having any luck. I even called Dorman to see if they could get me 2 of the isolators and still no luck. If anyone has these please let me know. I'm not going to install these fanswithout the rubber isolators.

text me tomorrow and remind me, but i have a set of broken fans at work that have the grommets in them. Justin-903-746-7074