Snapped Some Pic'S Before I Change Up The Ss

shawnss

Well the weather hasn't been the best the last few days but i had to spend some time in the garage and work on the SS. I have had a BSER rollpan for over a year and decided is was time to test fit it and start getting it fitted right. Also just picked up a different hood. I'm just look for a different look for my truck so i went with the normal steel cowl hood. I know eveybody has one but damn i think they look smooth.

Here's a few pictures i took of the truck before i start taking the hood and rear bumper off. for the new hood a bser pan.

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

heres is with the new cowl hood and bser pan. let me know what you think about the hood. the roll pan still need's a lot of work but i'm hoping to have it fitting nice and painted with the next month.

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbs: L@@KS BAD ASS ,,,,,,,,,,HOW MUCH DID U PAY FOR THE HOOD

well which one?

the twin scoop fiber glass one was $710 shipped and $450 painted.

the steel cowl hood i only paid $300 for. a guy in my local town bough the wrong hod for his avalanche and it turn's out it was for the silverado.so i picked it up for a good deal at $300 sense i didn't have to pay shipping. but i think the normal price is like $350 and like $150 for shipping.

:omg: :omg: :omg::drool: :drool: . your truck always makes me drool. i think i save like every pic of your truck that i see lol. that bser and cowl really make your truck look super smooth and clean. it just flows. cant wait to see them painted. cant wait to make a trip to billings to!! :ph34r::ninja: and check out your sexy truck in person

Take that hood off! Keep your old hood that is so clean!!!

Nah I'm keeping it. my buddy said the same thing right before we put the new cowl on. he's like I don't know your fiberglass twin scoop looks pretty sick. he didn't think the cowl would look good on the truck. but after we got it on. he was like oh yeah the cowl fit's your truck. don't get me wrong i like the twin scoop. but when you look at the twin scoop it just stand's out and just make's the truck look aggressive coming down the road. the thing i like about the cowl is it just make's everything flow. I still like the twin scoop but just not what i'm going for with my truck. In person the cowl really flow's.

Looks awesome man. I Actually like the new Hood More. It gives the truck a cleaner look. Im Not sure how much i like the Roll pan though, i actually like the bumper Look. Nice work Man!

Nah I'm keeping it. my buddy said the same thing right before we put the new cowl on. he's like I don't know your fiberglass twin scoop looks pretty sick. he didn't think the cowl would look good on the truck. but after we got it on. he was like oh yeah the cowl fit's your truck. don't get me wrong i like the twin scoop. but when you look at the twin scoop it just stand's out and just make's the truck look aggressive coming down the road. the thing i like about the cowl is it just make's everything flow. I still like the twin scoop but just not what i'm going for with my truck. In person the cowl really flow's.

The twin scoops just looks nasty, but the cowl hood does looks good, I had a hard choice between the ram air an the twin scoop. Glad I went with the ram air